I am working on a real blog post, just having trouble wording it correctly.
But, anyway, I am so excited. Wedding plans are coming together SO well. Which amuses me since we aren’t even engaged yet. Anyway so far
- I have my wedding dress bought
- We have Aussie’s clothes bought
- I have picked my bridesmaid
- we got her dress
- I have my shoes
- I know how I’m doing my hair.
- We decided on Panama City Beach to get married
- Grandma Rita is going to help me get things around, since she is down there a lot and I am not.
- I bought Aussie’s wedding ring
- he says he knows what engagement ring he’s getting me.
- he booked our honeymoon. A cruise, we’re going to, I believe, Mexico, Belize, and some islands, I can’t remember which ones though.
- Which means, we are getting married, most likely October 11, 2012.
- I’ve met his mother.
- Picked out the kids outfits (they are walking me down the “aisle”)
- I have my bouquet.
So, basically, now all we need to do is actually get engaged, send invitations (which are already bought), get a FL marriage licence, he’s got to pick his best man, and decide if we are getting married early or late in the day.
Remind me, it is ok that this has went so easily. I’m not used to things just coming together, I’m afraid everything is going to fall apart, and there is a chance of a catastrophe at the wedding, I know. (MIL having to spend time with FIL and new GF, eek!) But, really, we’ve been slowly, doing a little bit here and there for months, so, now, there is very little left to do, and 5 months to do it.
I’m so excited!